Fire District candidate filings set to begin Monday, July 9
Candidates for Fire District office in 6 Rogers County municipalities may file Declarations of Candidacy beginning at 8 a.m. Monday, July 9 .
Julie Dermody, Secretary of the County Election Board, said the filing period ends at 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 11.
Declarations of Candidacy will be accepted at the County Election Board office for the indicated offices for each of the following fire districts:
- Fair Oaks Fire District --- Poition 2 6 yr term
- Foyil Fire District---Position 2 6 yr term
- Limestone Fire District---Position 3 5 yr term
- Northwest Fire District---Position 5 5 yr term
- Tri-District Fire--Position 3 6 yr term
- Verdigris Fire---Position 1 6 yr term
The fire district offices at stake in Fair Oaks, Foyil, Limestone, Northwest, Tri-District and Verdigris Fire Districts will be filled in the Nonpartisan election scheduled for November 6, 2018.
For more information, contact the Rogers County Election Board at 918-341-2965 or visit them in person at 415 W 1st Street in Claremore.